Car Repair Prayer Request

Patricia R.
on 7/16/13 9:31 am - Perry, MI

I would definitely appreciate prayer.  On the way to Pennsylvania, my car's air conditioning started acting up, and when I got here my brakes were squealing.  I had it in the garage today, and in addition to the brakes and an oil change, they said my air conditioner needed over $800 of repairs, plus my tires wouldn't pass PA inspection, if it were still registered here.  I couldn't afford either, since the brakes and oil change emptied my bank account.  I have no savings, and will definitely need the tires replaced when I get back to Michigan.  I hope my daughter will take me to Sam's to get them.  I'm also hoping I can get the repairs to the air conditioner cheaper in Michigan, but may not be able to fix it till September.

Please pray for milder weather as I drive back to Michigan, a milder summer when I get there, coz right now we're in a brutal heatwave, and a financial miracle.  I'm rather discouraged, and can't really afford to replace this car right now.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 7/17/13 5:45 am - Vancouver, WA

Oh man it just never ends does it?! I pray for ya every night so will add this too. I keep asking God what is it I'm not understanding that I keep having health issues but I guess I'm still not getting it. Sometimes I wonder why folks like us have one thing after another and others seem to just sail along. Even the Christian folks sometimes seem to have it so much easier but we never seem to catch a break. Then I have to be real and realize it could be so much worse. Yeah our heat pump may have died (no surprise after 15 yrs) but we did have a credit card we could put it on. Just a thought sometimes high schools or colleges have automotive classes where you can get work done cheaper than normal. Anyway I'll continue to pray for financial help. By the way how is the son who was in the accident and how is SIL doing, did he get rid of the kidney issues? God bless!

Most Active