A Bizarre Praise

Patricia R.
on 8/14/13 6:50 am - Perry, MI

I recently posted a praise about being eligible for generic Lovenox for free from the company.  Well, I received my prescription last week, and the pharmacy sent me 9 boxes of 10 injections.  I normally need one box.  I am set for back procedures and dental work, as well as who know what will come up next.  I thought about calling my doctor and the company, but realized that sending it back would be a huge headache.

God works in mysterious ways.

In the meantime, I'm so grateful for a surgery date.  I've been on Zofran, for nausea, for weeks now.  I've also experienced the most horrific constipation, and now take a stool softener with a laxative daily.  I've never been so sick.  I also have severe pain in my right shoulder blade, and have had it for over a year.  That is also a symptom of gall bladder disease.  

I appreciate all the prayers.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 8/15/13 6:37 am - Vancouver, WA

Well God certainly answered that prayer abundantly! Hang on to it tho you may need it down the road. My pharmacist said it lasts long past the expiration date so you may need it yet. Maybe God has more surgery planned for you. mail

Patricia R.
on 8/15/13 7:15 am - Perry, MI

Hey Karen,

I'm smiling along with you, at the end of your post.  Who knew in 2011 that I would start 2012 with a horrific fall that would require leg surgery, nose/sinus surgery, to be followed with arm surgery to remove four benign cysts in both arms, only to end the year with a broken foot, requiring surgery to put in a couple screws.  Then, I had multiple visits to the dentist, as well as multiple cortisone shots in my back, as well as other procedures there, all requiring Lovenox.  I was often able to schedule the back stuff on the same days as the dental work.  This year, after I moved here, I was able to schedule a shot in my back on the same day as my endoscopy.  That's when I had to pay $600 for one box of Lovenox.

I smiled because years ago I accepted my health situation, and that was when I applied for Social Security Disability.  Amazingly, I did not need a lawyer, or to apply more than once, before I learned I was eligible.  Also, even though the Social Security agent told me it would take four to five months to process my application, I got my approval in three months.

Sorry to babble.  I'm having a horrific gall bladder attack right now, something that doesn't happen all the time, but when I have them I am miserable.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active