daily devotions or bible study?

Peepmin2
on 7/29/14 12:09 pm
VSG on 07/18/14

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good daily devotions or bible study for post surgery folks? I am 11 days post op VSG and anticipate some challenges emotionally and mentally.

Thanks!

Kim

Hislady
on 7/30/14 4:23 am - Vancouver, WA

As you can see this isn't a very active forum but I do stop by every day to see if anyone else posts. I don't know of any that are specific to weight loss surgery but most devotions can be applied to daily challenges be they surgery related or not. I use the Daily Bread and find it very relevant to most any situation. It is also on line besides a booklet you can order. If you can't find anything else I highly recommend it for just life in general.

Millie146
on 12/19/14 1:31 pm - Canada

Hi,

Have you heard of the YouVersion app. it's a free app that you can download to pretty much any smart phone or iPhone. You can also go to their website, they have devotions for every type of emotions, situations, healing, prayer, anxiety, finances... and so much more. Be blessed and remember that God is with you and knows exactly what you are anticipating. Anticipate His wonderful provision in the days to come.

Millie

Most Active