hi fellow correctional officers!!!!!!

russell4
on 5/4/04 1:31 pm - shelby, MT
anybody employed for CCA???????
debby_grenier
on 6/20/04 11:29 am - Peshtigo, WI
Hi. What is CCA? I work for the Brown Co. Jail, Green Bay (Packers), WI. I never knew there was a messege board. Debby
Marla S.
on 7/11/04 5:01 am - Tampa-ish, FL
CCA? Dont think I have heard of it. Where did it come from? Marla
BullDog Lady
on 7/14/04 10:10 am - Somewhere GREAT!
CCA is the term that the Private prisons use, uhhh its C__________ Corrections of America {not sure of the whole term}. Most that I know of are owned by Wackenhut {sp} Most dont know it but the Bush's are main holders of Wackenhut {imagine that} especially in FL. Becky
Marla S.
on 7/14/04 10:53 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Hi Becky, I know them well, Community Corrections of America. I know Wackenhut very well! All of our toll roads in FL are maned by them, as toll collectors. Also one of our ex Sec. of Corrections, is a biggie in CCA. They keep trying to make the prisons go under CCA, some have in FL and other states. A real mess last times I did any research on them. Marla
nanasu05
on 11/15/04 8:51 pm - Choctaw, OK
I have worked for CCA Corrections Corp. Of Americia and also CSC Correctional Services Corporation. They are both large privite prison contractors. I now work for the State and it is much better !! Better pay and benefits and JOB SECURITY !! You never know when one of the private contractors will "Sell out and leave you without a job!" Have a nice day everyone!! Susan
Most Active