Cross stitch!!

angel3227530
on 4/24/07 5:18 am - Goldsboro, NC
Hello everyone!! I am working on getting the gastric surgery done . I go on June 7th for the seminar in Greenville, NC. Are there any cross stichers out there? I know I will have this at the hospital with me when I do have my surgery and at home when I recover. Stitching relaxes me but some times with all I have to do in a day I can't find the time. I was wondering is anyone has the pattern that was in a cross stich magazine years ago called the Tea Party. It was a little girl having a tea party with her dolls. I had started on that pattern many years ago when I was married to my Air force husband and cannot find my pattern now to be able to fini****
nljayhawker
on 2/19/08 3:24 am
Hi....good luck on your gastric bypass. I just had mine on Feb. 7, after starting the "long process" over a year ago. Had one date set, but due to foul-ups with Medicare, it was delayed!! I am an avid cross-stitcher; always have 2 or 3 projects going. Let me do some looking, but the tea party pattern sounds very familar to me. I'll need a couple of days to go through some patterns, tho. I know I have seen the pattern, but don't know if I have it. OK? Keep thinking "happy thoughts" about your surgery and the time will fly by. Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Customized Hairbow holders :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 643 views
Does anyone have.....
MaryMargaretG · 1 replies · 527 views
Yarn yarn yarn!
Donna B. · 6 replies · 650 views
Crafts???
donewithdiets · 1 replies · 603 views