Carnival Victory from NYC August 3, 2006

MomofKate
on 6/19/06 8:05 am - Brick, NJ
RNY on 08/31/06 with
Hello Friends~ We have 7 cabins reserved on this cruise, coming up very soon! Just wondering if any other WLS friends will be on that boat? I am going with my family and hoping to have gastric bypass the week that I get home! I am so excited. I am calling this my "goodbye to fat" cruise! We are going to Halifax, Nova Scotia. I have been on this boat before, it's very nice. Michelle in NJ
DScheidle
on 6/20/06 3:33 am - El Cajon, CA
Michelle, I am going on the same cruise on the September 4th sailing! I was on the Victory last year, in May for a 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami. It really is a beautiful ship. After returning to NY on the 9th, my wife and I will be sticking around until the 12th, so we can visit Ground Zero for the 5th Anniversary. My wife is from NY and lost some friends on September 11th (she is former NYPD), and this will be here first excusion back to the area. Talking about a farewell cruise, I just got back on Sunday from a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise for my brother's wedding. I have to tell you it took my mind off my upcoming surgery (2 days and counting!) since I was about to climb the walls! Enjoy yourself! Darrin San Diego, CA
MomofKate
on 6/20/06 4:59 am - Brick, NJ
RNY on 08/31/06 with
Darrin~ Best wishes for your upcoming surgery! You must be doing the final preparations for the surgery as we speak. I can't even imagine how you must feel 2 days before surgery... it must be so many emotions. That is the same reason I am hoping to get surgery done ASAP after getting back from the cruise. I don't want to be climbing the walls. Please keep me posted on your recovery. Godspeed in your healing, peace to you. Michelle in NJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS NOV 1 2015 CRUISE
Diane L. · 0 replies · 821 views
WLS Buddy Cruise 2011
Deb Breneman · 0 replies · 767 views
Cruise January 2012??
Alisa.MN.RNY · 2 replies · 712 views
Hey you cruisers!!!
StillTammy · 1 replies · 507 views
Cruise out of Balto. 11/30
gingerma · 0 replies · 677 views