3rd Annual WLS Celebration Cruise - January 2009

Carmen G.
on 8/27/08 9:16 am - Lincoln, AL
If you would like to cruise with us to Progreso and Cozumel on January 24, 2009, please contact me at [email protected] or pm me. 

Thanks,

Carmen
boomboom40
on 9/13/08 4:41 am - huntsville, AL
 hello when is the crusie and how much is it let me know and also what is the dates i need to tell them at work let me know please
i am sorry i been busy i just seen where juju wrote to me and ask me to go to the crusie i thought it was already let me know
and how much where to send money
and dates

Carmen G.
on 9/13/08 7:08 am - Lincoln, AL
Hey Kevin.  The cruise is January 24 of next year.  If you want to go, I will give you the information on booking a cabin.  It is much cheaper if you have someone to split the cost.  The cruise is a little over $400.00 per person for an inside cabin, I believe.  We are leaving out of New Orleans and going to Progresso and Cozumel, Mexico.  It is gonna be so much fun.  I have been on several and we always have a great time.
Diane L.
on 7/30/14 10:16 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/18/13

Hi Everyone Thank you for allowing me to join your group.

My name is Diane I had my Surgery Dec 18, 2013 at Humber Hospital in Toronto ON Canada, I am down 113 pounds and I feel amazing. Best thing I ever did for myself.

So while I was on another website someone asked the group if there was any WLS cruises. The thread was very long and everyone seem to be very interested in doing a trip together so I took it upon myself and called up a travel agent and that is how the 1st ever WLS FALL 2015 CRUISE came to life. Just so you know I paid for my trip just like everyone else.

This cruise for us and the people who love us. If you are interested please feel free to join the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/632056573568920/

boomboom40
on 9/13/08 7:25 am - huntsville, AL
 ok so when i need the money turned in by when and where i need to send it so u have a person u think would like to spend the week with me i am clean dont smoke or drink i like to have fun i guess a woman would be no chance

Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS NOV 1 2015 CRUISE
Diane L. · 0 replies · 822 views
WLS Buddy Cruise 2011
Deb Breneman · 0 replies · 767 views
Cruise January 2012??
Alisa.MN.RNY · 2 replies · 712 views
Hey you cruisers!!!
StillTammy · 1 replies · 507 views
Cruise out of Balto. 11/30
gingerma · 0 replies · 677 views