Carnival Conquest 8/13/2006

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/05 2:20 pm
Next August my family and I will be cruising on the Conquest. It was originally supposed to embark from New Orleans. Then Katrina hit. Obviously that is not going to happen so they moved our embarkation to Galveston, Texas. Now Rita is heading towards Galveston. They already gave us a discount because of Katrina, now what? It is so ironic. Gosh, if I didn't love cruises so much this would freak me out!! Next year's cruise will be my eighth cruise! I LOVE CRUISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Heather
DanSchmier
on 9/28/05 2:28 am - Flint, MI
Hang in there Heather! Dan Schmier Dan, The Travel Man 800-818-3739
MEDIC292
on 10/2/05 5:43 am - TULSA, OK
Heather, Keep your chin up. You will love the Conquest. We did the cruise from NOLA last Novmber. Our favorite cruise yet. The ship is huge. We are leaving from Galveston on the NCL Dream in 33 days! YEAH I can't wait. I'll let you know the condition of the port when we get back. I'm sure it will be totally fixed by August.
Royetta J.
on 10/8/05 11:19 pm - Jackson, MI
Hello, Are you going on the Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel cruise? I have gone on that one twice, I loved it. My fav is Cozumel.....Royetta
cuddlebear
on 3/6/06 3:37 pm - Houston, TX
hello I'm new to the site and I would love to get some information about a crusie I have always wanted to go on one but nevere had any one to go on one with me but now that I look good I will go by myself and maybe meet some one on the crusie please tell me more 7month out 90lb weight loss.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS NOV 1 2015 CRUISE
Diane L. · 0 replies · 817 views
WLS Buddy Cruise 2011
Deb Breneman · 0 replies · 763 views
Cruise January 2012??
Alisa.MN.RNY · 2 replies · 708 views
Hey you cruisers!!!
StillTammy · 1 replies · 505 views
Cruise out of Balto. 11/30
gingerma · 0 replies · 674 views