Country Line Dancing :dance:

Lawrence R.
on 3/7/04 3:28 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been a line dancer for the past 6 years and I really enjoy it. It was the only exercise I did as a pre op and now that I am thin, I dance so much better. As a pre op, my legs were stiff as boards and my knees were always hurting but now, I literally jump on the floor, what a difference a couple hundred pounds makes. I go out on the weekends with my friends and have a great time. I learn new things and catch up on all the news with my line dance buddies. I would suggest that anyone who has an interest in Line Dancing, to go to a class and try it, I think you will enjoy it.
shoutjoy
on 5/28/04 12:48 am - Culpeper, VA
Hi, I have never tried that except when I went to a banquet and we did the macaroni or whatever you call it lol. Anyway, I have been getting into a little HipHop lately. They offer free classes at my church and it's the "clean" type, not the "do it to me" type that you see on MTV (which I never watch). Anyway, I'm going to be auditioning for the dance team at my church next weekend and I am hoping I get in. I really love to dance. When I'm on the stage, all my troubles and problems disappear. It is a healing process for me as well as great exercise. Anyway, I'll have to try your way some day. Have you tried clogging? I'd like to try that some day too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
New to Forum~Belly Dancing
lv2beasahm · 2 replies · 766 views
Love to go dancing!!!
heidi123 · 0 replies · 376 views
New to Belly dancing!
KristinO · 3 replies · 592 views