BBW in Dallas Metroplex

schandler78
on 8/26/08 3:47 am - Midlothian, TX
I can't believe I'm doing this.  This is so not me.  But, here goes...

I am a young-looking 48-year-old Spirit-filled Christian from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, divorced 4+ years :(.  I would love to find the love of my life.  I am a BBW, hoping to have WLS (my present insurance excludes it), looking for a BHM (big handsome man) who is either planning to have WLS surgery or has already had it, or who is otherwise genuinely committed to getting healthy together.  I am working on my inner health as well as my outer health.  I went through a 21-year somewhat abusive marriage that I tried very hard to make work.  I have spent the last four years working on getting well and realize I have much to offer in a relationship.  I want to find a life-long, mutually fulfilling, positive relationship with someone who shares my beliefs and love of family.

I think the best way to find someone who understands where I am coming from with my weight struggles is someone who has been there themselves.

I have three grown children who need a positive male figure in their life.

I would like to begin a relationship with a friendship and see where it leads.  I haven't done the dating thing for over 25 years!

Sheryl
Most Active