Hi...36 yo from South Texas...

Mmatchett
on 1/30/09 1:55 pm - Victoria, TX
Hi Ladies....I had Gastric Bypass in May of 2008.  I am now down to 185.  I have gone from a 54 in. waist to a 34 in waist.  I am a single father of a great 6 yo boy named Caleb.  I live in South Texas...very close to the coast.  I would love to hear from any ladies who might be interested in meeting and possibly dating.

Michael
Michael Matchett
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 4:14 am - Ashland, MA
Maybe not "meeting" right now...but friendship.  I am a 32 year old professional.  No kids. 
easytexan
on 5/29/10 5:02 am - New Braunfels, TX
Micheal,

I am not a lady but I just wanted to ask you something about your bypass.  I had mine on Novemer 20th and it has been intereseting.  I was just wondering if after 6 months you started having hungry pains or thinking of food?  It seems that I went from not thinking of food to now starting to think about it.  Just curious.

thank you,

Jesus Mendoza
nodid
on 1/10/13 11:16 am

I am only a few months post op and I'm a few years older than you....but if you're okay with hanging out and being friends - I also live in South Texas - very close to the coast.  I would also like to have someone to get out and do things with that can identify with my desire to NOT go out and eat.

Angie~

Mmatchett
on 5/29/10 7:50 am - Victoria, TX
No...I do not really think about food.  I do not think about food very often.  Food is more of a nuisance than anything...
Michael Matchett
Most Active