Plane Dilemma!

Linda W.
on 2/21/04 12:09 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I was considering flying to my friend's funeral ilo driving for 10+ hours (which I dread) but my concern is fitting into the seats of the plane. I'm above average in height also (5'8" the dr says, though I thought I was 5'9") and most of my height is in my legs, so that would be a problem too. I'm well over 300 and already have problems fitting in seats in every day life! Any suggestions from my wl family?
lisamfriend
on 2/22/04 1:12 am - Elk Grove, CA
Linda: I've had the same concerns. I'm not sure of your departure or destination places, but I have had positive experiences with Southwest Airlines. Their seats seem to be a bit bigger and on a good day, not all of the seats are occupied so you don't feel so uncomfortable. The other thing I've experienced with them is that they will very discretely offer you a seatbelt extender if needed, but their seatbelts are much longer as well. They tend to be the "fat-friendly" airline!!! Lisa
Linda W.
on 2/22/04 1:30 am - Jacksonville, FL
Lisa, that's interesting because I've heard the exact opposite about Southwest airlines. As a matter of fact, I've heard about a couple of really bad incidents involving large patrons.
elaine B.
on 7/12/04 4:25 am - nashville, TN
linda, your airline dilema was very interesting as i too have had that problem over the years, and it has kept me homebound., what did you decide to do, I see you have had your surgery in april, how are you doing how much have you lost, , i am also going to email you directly as the messages are fairly old and would like to keep in touch with you, if it is alright,
stanciu S.
on 2/23/04 5:27 pm - curtea de arges, Romania
hi i have a great resolve for your problem to lose a few kg in one mounth and for the diabetes and for another proplems with a tea from plants from my country,Romania try you will not regret your life will be verry good have a good day SORIN from Romania
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dry Mouth Substitute
Kayla_Davis1 · 1 replies · 157 views
Leg Stent, T1 Diabetes
AW · 0 replies · 484 views
Want sugar
jfak7670 · 2 replies · 825 views