Lowcountry’s Posts

Lowcountry
on 2/17/17 4:57 am
Topic: RE: Long term results on Victoza?

I just started Victoza 3 days ago. I've certainly felt the side affects of feeling full, a little nausea, and some lack of energy. I've read that those side effects ease over time. I've seen a couple of forum links here that were from 2010/2011. I would like to know if any of those people are still on it and if 1. they have had continued weight loss, 2. still have side effects, 3. control of blood sugar?

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

Lowcountry
on 2/9/10 8:29 pm
Topic: RE: A little fustrated.
I had lap band on the the 3rd my surgeon gave me instructions to stop diabetic meds and only begin adding them if blood sugar started to elevate. So I got home and my BS was awesome running right at 100. then yesterday it was 115 fasting so I took a glucatrol then this morning it was 135 fasting. I don't understand the problem. Still losing weight, still doing good in full liquid diet. I have maybe 3 carb choices a day. Someone give some encouragement or insight.

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dry Mouth Substitute
Kayla_Davis1 · 1 replies · 154 views
Leg Stent, T1 Diabetes
AW · 0 replies · 482 views
Want sugar
jfak7670 · 2 replies · 822 views