I may be getting back into dispatching...

Brianna
on 9/6/06 8:05 am - Lebanon, PA
Am I nuts, most likly.. I have heard through the grapevine that my former bosses are once again scrmbling for people, they hadone guy leave 2 weeks after I did (he just up and quit one day) another girl is leaving in 2 weeks, to move to FL.. and they were aleady short when I left.. soooo, one of the guys approached me abotu coming back, said he talked tothe Dep Driector and he told him to tell me to fill out an application.. so I took it in today. In spite of allt he major BS I had to deal with, I enjoyed the job and I MISS IT.. so I am hoping they will take me back, under the condition that I cannot work a permamnet overnight shift (every once in a while would be o.k.) I will most likely get stuck on 4-12.. but we will see what happens... worst they can say is NO, and I will be stuck working at the convenience store.. cross your fingers
Lexa321
on 10/8/06 9:59 pm - weston, FL
welcome back!... i do 3-11... i dont know if i could do anythign else... tried days... to much admin stuff.... midnights i feel alseep.... afternooon... perfect
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone Still Here??
CathyO911 · 0 replies · 430 views
OMG!! A dispatcher board...
aemusevi · 1 replies · 786 views
Hi Everyone
CMFitzpatrick · 0 replies · 383 views