Desperate for a dog!!!

Jecka
on 6/1/06 12:33 pm - Montgomery, NY
Hey all, I have been looking for a puppy for weeks now and I just don't seem to have much luck. I am hoping I can get someone to help me go in the right direction...Does anyone have any idea on where to get a maltese, ****zu,poodle or yorkie or any kind of mix....I decided to take this summer off of school so I could have the time to train him/her. Please help anyone..thanks. Jessica
wizz40
on 6/2/06 2:36 am - IN
the best place to look is the human society. These dogs will be so greatful you saved their lives. Many times elderly people can no longer keep there beloved little pets, and are sad to part with them and take them to a shelter. Check out the classified adds in the newspaper, or look online. There are probably rescue places that rescue any particular dog your looking for. also go to www.petfinder.com and type in your city or zip. Good luck to you and I hope you find the perfect companion. Rosemary
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/06 12:22 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
We just got our 2 new puppies at the local pound. Petfinder.com is also a great place to look.. Hugs and hope u find that perfect furbaby for u! Angela
beckyjo
on 6/14/06 5:44 am - alton, IL
DS on 12/18/91
jessica, my gf raises ****zu's, she will be having some new litters, u can email her at [email protected] tell her becky sent u
shellystny
on 6/27/06 3:33 pm - whitney point, NY
jessica if your looking for a puppy best bet is petfinder.org But I know alot of akc breeders and type of dogs you mentioned are alittle pricey... my tippy i adopted from spca border collie she is so smart and bambi i bought from a lady i know well who breeds poms I know diane may have a litter soon..if you would like a pom...even designer breeds which are really mutts are costly....like a ****apoo ect
SnoDov
on 7/30/07 12:49 pm - Alpena, MI
Michelle, I have someone here on OH that wrote me and asked if I knew of anyone that had pugs...she wants an "apricot" colored one in particular. Can you help? Please write me ~ Thanks so much!
shellystny
on 6/27/06 3:40 pm - whitney point, NY
hi jessica the breeds your speaking about are somewhat pricey have ya tryed petfinder.org or what about petalive which is near you?? i also know a lady with Pomsi know your area well email me at [email protected] IM SURE i can help you either way
SnoDov
on 7/30/07 12:44 pm - Alpena, MI
Jessica, Just incase you haven't yet found a Shih Tzu puppy, I have four of them at this time. Both Sire and Dame are AKC registered, pup's soon to be, AND are QUALITY pups! This litter has 2 each, male & female and were four weeks old on July 27th. I keep them until they are 10 to 13 weeks old for socialization, training and etc. I also do have a few pic's on my profile...My Stud is also in there; "Meiko". Contact me and we can talk if you like...I do not esteem them as being "pricy".
Most Active
Recent Topics