HELP R YOU A VET OR KNOW ONE ?

brenda F.
on 6/4/06 1:49 am - whitney, TX
DOE'S ANYONE KNOW A VET THEY CAN CALL AND ASK IF I CAN GIVE MY EX SM WEENIE DOG SOME CHILDRENS TYLANOL ,A DOG CAN IN MY YARD AND ATACTT MY BABY I HAVE NO MONEY TO TAKE HER TO THE VET SHE IS IN PAIN BUT TRYS TO WALK BUT SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO SORE SHE WELL TAKE WATER AND WAG HER TAIL AY TIMES PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ...THANK YOU Brenda in tx
wizz40
on 6/11/06 11:49 am - IN
Please NEVER EVER give a dog any type of tylenol it is toxic to dogs and may kill them. If its not bleeding give it a 1/2 baby asprine. Most people dont know its toxic, and I wouldnt want you to harm your weenie baby. Maybe give her a warm bath and check for any puncture wounds or places that are very sore, like a broken leg. If she checks out ok give her a bath and extra tlc. keep an eye her, maybe she is just bruised. Rosemary
lisaswan
on 6/27/06 9:01 am - ca, CA
At the Los Banos Vet they gave my dog some just not to much they are great there
shellystny
on 6/28/06 12:22 pm - whitney point, NY
Brenda please go to petfinder.org and go to message board has your dog ever been to a vet? My vet would give me a payment plan or call local shelter they May know low cost animal hospitals in your area
shellystny
on 6/28/06 12:26 pm - whitney point, NY
You really need to get that poor thing medical attention .Did you know the other dog?? May have rabies or any other type of diesase.I would get in touch with someone fast, hasnt the little guy ever been to a vet before? There has to be a animal clinic in your area to help you also go to petfinder.org message board
Tuxedo Katz
on 8/28/06 12:39 pm - Omaha, NE
Get on the net and see if there's a daschund rescue located near you and ask them if they can help or know of a vet who might help!
Most Active
Recent Topics