Labrador Puppy

ShellsBells
on 12/6/07 4:56 am - Vallejo, CA
I am wondering if there is anyone in the Southern California area who would be interested in adopting our 8 month old black labrador puppy? She is a FANTASTIC dog, but not meshing into the lives of our other animals (they are all a little older and she is WAY too energetic for their tastes!) She is fairly well trained, we are working on house breaking and crate training, she sits, lays, shakes, comes when shes called, walks pretty well on her leash. She is SUPER loving, super affectionate, just wants to be petted and cuddled. She has a LOT of energy so she needs a home with some space and an owner who can play with and walk her every day. She is totally free, I am only concerned with finding her a good, stable, loving home. Her new owner needs to keep in mind, she is a PUPPY. She chews. She jumps. She drools. She pees on the floor sometimes. All the surprises and accidents that happen with a puppy. I have all her papers, vet records, license, immunizations, and the paperwork for her microchip. She is already spayed, and I have a picture I can send if you would like to see her. Send me a message if you are interested. Thanks! Shell
Most Active
Recent Topics