Pug lover?

LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 10/10/08 5:32 am - Bremerton, WA
Us pug owners are definitely a different "breed" then the rest-- Anyone have some fun pug pictures or stories?

...And remember pugs not Drugs! haha

cutiebootz
on 2/6/09 9:28 pm - milwaukee, WI
OMG!!! I have 2, well one is my mom's so she's my sister and the other is my daughter! Sasha is mine and sugar is my mama's! I also have a English bullie.  We are trying to talk my mom into getting a boston terrier puppy for Sugar, once we move in April Shuggie is going to be alone, well not totally she has 3 cat half sisters and brother that she bullies around. But all in all, YES pugs not drugs, AND they are just like potatoe chips, you can't stop at just one!!!! 
Sasha is 6 and Sugar is 2. Our Bullie Mika is 7.  I have pic's of Sasha, and her late brother Shorty RIP he died unexpected on us January 11th 2008. Mika is also in my pics. I have to down load more of the Family. Thanks for starting this topic, even though I am alittle misty eyed thinking about my Shorty and how much I miss him. He was my shadow through everything. He was a Mama's boy for sure. Ok I best get going. Thanks again and hope to hear from you! PUG ON!! 

PRE-OP 283
CURRENT-167

GOAL/ Lowest 141!-New goal -145
http://www.myspace.com/skinnycutieboo

LiveBlondeOrDieTryin
on 2/7/09 6:52 am - Bremerton, WA
Frankers is such a mama's boy too!  They are just like potatoe chips-- I already want another one. I want a black female pug & I want to name her Marilyn

(Lost 16lbs pre-op)             Ba-Bye FAT
Jean M.
on 6/18/09 10:01 pm
Revision on 08/16/12
I didn't even know there was a dog forum on OH!

I love pugs.  You're right, they're like potato chips.  I would get another one in a heartbeat if I didn't already have 1 pug, 1 Frenchie, and 5 mutts.

Here is my Polly.  She is the sweetest, most affectionate dog I've ever had.  And also the dumbest.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

xltay
on 8/10/09 6:08 am - Malvern, AR
You got that right!  We are definitely a breed of our own.  I have one pug and really wanted another one, but my baby didn't get along with a puppy.

She's 9 now and cranky so I didn't want to upset her.

Pugs are the best!  I have had a lot of dogs, but I think that she tops them all.

* preop - 226 lbs * postop - 221 lbs * current - 214 lbs
3.2 cc in 10cc band 
Live like it matters...............

2novemberboys
on 8/17/10 7:51 am
I, too, am owned by a pug. Gracie is my princess, the daughter I never had!  She runs the show at our house.  She's getting on in years and it does my heart so good when she takes a spell and does the mad pug run through the house.  You all know what I'm talking about, right?
Most Active
Recent Topics