Sugar Sensitivity
Sunshine16 · 18 replies · 404 views
Surgery on Monday
Shawnern · 10 replies · 217 views

Guaranteed PS Financing!!

ShersJourney
on 3/3/08 3:28 pm
DS on 08/25/11 with
I don't claim to know ANYTHING about these doctors or their practices - but I was readin in Cosmo yesterday and thought I should pass this link along!  They claim they'll finance ANYONE regardless of credit score, your payments are higher based on credit score but they WILL finance you! www.doctorssayyes.net - or the url given in the magazine (which I don't think makes a bit of a difference...) www.doctorssayyes.net/cosmo  Peace, Sherry
AmandaLP
on 3/3/08 3:59 pm - TX
VSG on 12/20/07 with
"Individual financing rates and monthly payments are determined by credit score. A one time $25.00 credit application fee applies. If customer proceeds with surgery the application fee will be credited to the total cost of surgery. This consultation is FREE of charge if you decide to proceed with a cosmetic procedure at your consultation. A $49.99 fee applies only if you decide not to move forward with a cosmetic procedure. Guaranteed Approval applies only to first time customers. Additional loans subject to new credit approval."

So, it could cost you 75 bucks if you get approval and have a consultation, and decide not to do it.
FatGirlShrinking.com , my blog :-)
PattyL
on 3/3/08 5:16 pm
Investigate these people very carefully.  Some of their docs are rumored to be not the best.  As I said, rumored.....
KRWaters
on 3/3/08 11:26 pm - Manteca, CA
So that would be for plastic surgery only, not for bariatric surgery as I need?

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

zandergracielou
on 4/3/08 12:47 pm - Lebanon, KY
I know this is an old thread and not exactly the same thing but just wondered if you know of anyone who will definitly finance lapband surgery??  Thanks!
felicia6394
on 3/4/09 9:27 am - north las vegas, NV
hello there did you really get financied and do u have to have good credit or will they take bad credit i really need this surgery thanks