Anyone got a pork chop and potato flavored protein drink?

Larissa P.
on 4/3/10 8:20 am - Denton, TX
Man this liquid only diet is killing me. I'm soooooo weak and out of it.

And my mom is making pork chops with red roasted potatos dripping on butter for dinner.

And tomorrow my family gathers round to enjoy ham, broccoli with cheese, potato salad, rolls, and something undertimed for desert.

And I'm missing the yearly favorite, pickled eggs.

Food food food food food foood foood foood foood ....
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
on 4/3/10 8:38 am - Panama City, FL
You can do this!!!  This is only for a short period of time!  Tell yourself that next year you can put a "hurting" on those pickled eggs! :) Think of this as the last time you will ever have to "diet" during the holidays and then next year it will be you versus the pork chops!  I am sure you will win! ;)  I hope you have a wonderful day and chin up.  It will be alright!  

Heightest weight 324/Current Weight 160
"I think I can. I think I can." -Little Engine that Could

Larissa P.
on 4/3/10 9:21 am - Denton, TX
I'm going to destroy thanksgiving in just 7 months, I'll keep that happy thought.

jewel506
on 4/3/10 8:49 am - Houston, TX

Awwww.....poor baby!!  I feel for you - really, I do!!

Great advice already, but one more thing.....

Focus on the fact that in just a few days your life is going to forever change - for the better!!!

Next year you can eat all the pork chops, butter, pickled eggs, ham, etc....... that you can possibly hold!  In fact, you can do that every day after surgery (soon as you recuperate)!!

Call me if you need a distraction......I'll talk your ear off!  LOL!

Take care - and keep being 'good'!  

((((HUGS))))
Julie

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” - Plato
Stormy 918 is my Angel         Angel to DarcyMad, MizCharlottekmg9122,  Staceeann dianeys73/Diane Davis
HW 258.5 /SW 250 /GW 140 /CW 125

Larissa P.
on 4/3/10 9:23 am - Denton, TX
Oh man, my brain is so foggy I wouldn't hear half of what you said if I called. I literally have stared at nothing for minutes at a time and took naps, a long hot bath (which was almost a bad idea because I got a dizzy spell coming out of the ho****er and had to sit down).

I think I'll veg in front of the TV for the rest of the night.

fedupat44
on 4/3/10 9:00 am - Wynne, AR
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I havent' been lurking much and I see you have a DS scheduled for 4/7/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh Larissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hush up that whining girl!!!!!!!!!!!!  You've been through worse to get to here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larissa P.
on 4/3/10 9:20 am - Denton, TX
You are right. I gotta stop whining, I'm finally getting what I've worked for so I have no room to complain when I get it!

Thanks for the love, it means so much you don't know.

Blank Out
on 4/3/10 9:06 am
 I didn't realize your date was so close either.  Next year at this time, you will be soooo happy, and able to partake!
Larissa P.
on 4/3/10 9:24 am - Denton, TX
That's what I keep trying to tell myself. A few days of dieting to ensure I NEVER have to diet again.

Michelle H.
on 4/3/10 9:37 am - Canada
I have to tell you when I read your subject line my stomach just heaved..LOL

You are going to do so well... go have a nap while the family eats and dream about your new skinny life
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 364 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 137 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views