boils on the abdomen

mgpm
on 5/4/10 12:24 am
Hey!  I want MY adbominal boil!  Where can I get one...what crime do I commit to get on that ship?   I bet if I eat a bunch of white flour biscuits and a pop tart or two I can make a smell such that my community will throw me into a dungeon.  Hope someone down there has a camera to take pics to document for me!  :)

Sounds like a blessing in disguise! 

(hope you feel better soon.)

Linda
larra
on 5/4/10 1:23 am - bay area, CA
Definitely document, etc, but when you get it lanced, make sure they culture the pus to check for MRSA. Community acquired MRSA is more and more common, and if not treated you will continue to have outbreaks, so it's important to know.

Larra
dustydeer
on 5/4/10 1:37 am
I have got them earlier on in my weight loss and thought I was going to have quite a mess on my hands with loose skin in the tummy. One of my wows is that the skin has gotten 200% better there and the boils and breakdown are no longer. Eh..there goes my surgery the insurance WILL pay for.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

tawny2112
on 5/4/10 4:44 am - Midwest City, OK
Dude aren't you a nurse???? All I got to say is CA/MRSA. Don't pick it! Go and get the expensive ass antibiotics. Take pics too.

Tonya
WHY I CHOSE DS:  No dumping,Highest percentage of excess weight loss , Best long term results, Less weight regain, No band fills, Eat normal sized meals post op and won't regain weight,NO Band slippage,  No revisions, 96% diabetes cured, 90% high blood pressure cured 80% sleep apnea cured. My children. Myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 108 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 657 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 233 views