Dr. Oz on Anal Fissures

kitkat24
on 6/1/10 5:59 pm

Body by God; alterations by Buchwald.  I love Jesus.  I so so so appreciate my DS.

drgreene1096
on 6/1/10 6:55 pm - Alexandria, IN
Post DS, I took the prescribed vitamins and the iron in the vitamins made my poop like cement, thus, causing an anal fissure.  I have had to have fissures surgically reapired 3 times.  Hopefully, the last time (which was almost a year ago, now) fixed the problem permanently.

They are incredibly painful and cause a lot of discomfort.  I was on heavy duty narcotics after the surgeries each time.

Danielle ~ GRDS~ Dr. Ara Keshishian ~ 7/5/05

SW~336
CW~126
GW~136

10 pounds under goal!! 

"
When life hands you lemons, stuff them down your bra to make your boobs look bigger."

geberika
on 6/2/10 10:07 am
DS on 11/04/08 with
 I actually got a fissure from the opposite -- uncontrollable diarrhea. 

The surgery was terrible -- I was on heavy-duty painkillers for a month afterwards, and it's been over two months now and the incision keeps getting infected. 

UGH. I never had ass issues before my DS and it's the only thing that I absolutely HATE about my DS. But I can live with it. But ugh, that fissure surgery was awful! 
Erika - SELF PAY - 262/131 (CLICK - FULLSIZE PICS) 
Currently 154 -- nursing and trying to lose the baby weight!

Photobucket  Photobucket

walter A.
on 6/2/10 7:34 pm - lafayette, NJ
DS on 11/12/10 with
had them, missed a lot of work,  took 80mg of prilosec , and they healed over.  affable prilosec will cure fissures , hemorrhoids and laryngitis , acid does not discriminate on what it eats.