Leaving on a jet plane - again

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/11 4:53 pm - San Jose, CA
Not as horrible as last month (5 day trip to two cities in Germany on business, giving presentations to our clients with 3 of my partners - grueling - followed by 10 days in VA, which was working; followed by 5 days in Vegas with my husband, which was exhausting but fun), but busy in its own way.  Headed back to VA tomorrow AM.

First up - 4 days of one of the geekfests I enjoy going to - the Biotechnology Industry Organization's annual convention - about 15,000 scientists, support people, CEOs, biotech patent attorneys (like me!), investors, and biotech equipment manufacturers, scientific publishers, etc. etc. - all coming together to try to impress each other.  Lots of walking, talking and SITTING in crappy convention chairs (my aching butt-bones!) trying to learn something, or find friends/colleagues/potential clients to talk to - and eat with.

Then a day of work at my firm's office - gotta get in a few billables.

And THEN!  Three days with TheGoodKel and her sister at the beach for the 4th of July weekend!!  Party time!

And then, back to NoVA for another two half-days of work and finally on the plane to come home on the 6th.

All of which is to say that I may be unavailable for the next couple of weeks - so don't tell people to ask me a question - tell them to use the "search function!"  (yes, that was a joke - actually, it IS a joke)
MajorMom
on 6/25/11 6:30 pm - VA
Good Morning. Sounds exhausting and fun.

Michelle and Don will be in NOVA on the 5th for Dr Elariny's support group. The MADS will meet at the same restaurant we did last time you were here before the meeting. If you can work it into your schedule, we would love to have you join us. 

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 1:06 am - San Jose, CA
I will still have the rental car until late that evening, and I will be driving out that way to see my mom - let me see if I can fit it into my day - what time?
MajorMom
on 6/26/11 3:20 am - VA
We plan to meet at 5PM at Merrifield Swee****er Tavern and go to the support group with Michelle from 7PM-9PM. The support group is in the Physician's Conference Center at Fairfax Hospital (blue entrance).

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

scoob
on 6/25/11 7:38 pm - Somerset, KY
WOW, You're a busy woman. For a stay at home mom, it's seems both over whelming and exciting at the same time. Be safe in your travels, Diana! Pop in if and/or when you can and let us know how you're doing! HUGS

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Rena H.
on 6/25/11 7:54 pm - Spokane, WA
can you do me a HUGE favor? hug that goodkel for me

thanks, Diana. I owe you one.
HW - 395 / SW - 358 / GW - 150

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 1:07 am - San Jose, CA
Will do!
jaellie
on 6/25/11 11:48 pm
Oh I love to travel....suppose to be on a plane this morning to a conference in Baltimore this week.  Damn broken bones....have fun Diane.

randy S.
on 6/26/11 1:28 am - brooklyn, NY
Have an awesome time diana.
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 3:58 am - TX
Have Fun!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 264 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 740 views