Gett'n laid!

kirmy
on 6/26/11 9:57 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I have a mirena coil or however you ******g spell it!  It felt like I was being stretched around a mini-bus getting it inserted and since then I've been pretty much been chemically castrated.  The combination of estrogen released from my melting fat and evil progesterone as produced by my coil have all but stitched up my vag and hung a sign across it that reads "abandoned mine". 

I don't even want to have a wank....EVER!  So there it is a total ******  I look great could put my feet behind my ears and out my nose if required but I can't be arsed.  David has been his sweet sensitive and loving self and never once pestered me for sex despite the fact that he is a ball of unspent testosterone.  When we discuss it he states that he understands the magnitude of the physical changes and knows that once things settle down we'll get back into a normal pattern.  Honey it's been almost 6 months...its beyond normal now.

So today I thought "fuck it" and got laid.  It was like sticking a knob into a keyhole but after a bit of flailing and nervous laughter all was well.  I still have no urge which to me means I'm tanking on the hormone front.  I'm off to have my blood tested and look into having this ****e coil binned.  What is the point of actually liking your partner if you can't row him about like a boat??

One of the down sides kids!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
AllieInOntario
on 6/26/11 10:05 pm
Ok, so I'm on anti-d's, have tubes tied, am over 45, starting to be peri-menopausal,... all which leaves me the way you feel... so now that I'm switched... my lack of interest is going to get worse?  Does this mean that once my hormone dump starts... I'm going to wake up some morning without my v'jay'jay?
Pick your surgery first, then your surgeon. Not the other way around.  
PS:... Potato chips should be a food group.

I'm tired of screwing with that damn health widget.
 I've lost 125 pounds to date!!!!
   And I'm UNDER 190 now!!! 

kirmy
on 6/27/11 1:22 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Hmmmm well it seemed to be the case for me.   Still it comes in handy for carrying your lipstick at a nudist colony.

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 4:23 am
Omg, Kirmy. I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose! That was the funniest thing!
newyorkbitch
on 6/26/11 10:44 pm
I was 38 when I had my DS....after the initial post-op period and discomfort....I was hornier than ever and dated and got laid like crazy for 18 months or so....until I met my husband.

See what else is going on...
kirmy
on 6/27/11 1:25 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Nothing....would be easier if I was miserable with my partner, not attracted to him etc etc but I think he is hot, I love him to bits and I have no drive at all......even after rigorous exercise.  I don't even masturbate and I had a very high sex drive pre-op.

Scary.  The only thing I can pin it down to is progesterone.  I was on a estrogen pill before due to my poly-cystic ovaries and had no issues.

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 11:29 pm
Mirena, as far as I have experienced, has NOT screwed with my libido.  Thank goodness!  Of course, the spotting is a PITA...
kirmy
on 6/27/11 1:26 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Lucky bugger!

"Just Elizabeth "
on 6/27/11 12:29 am - Houston, TX
I felt that way. I was on the pill (sorry, can't remember which one) and I just couldn't be bothered. Then I switched to Yassmin and it was like everything woke up. Now I'm not sure if it was the timing or the change in the pills but YEE HAW!!!!

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

kirmy
on 6/27/11 1:26 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
What is yassmin?

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 273 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 747 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 250 views