5 month post op Plastics pics!

lk1970
on 6/27/11 11:07 pm
For those of you that have asked.... here are some 5 month post op pics of my extended TT and breast augmentation.
If you look at my profile you can see the before pics. I am of course thrilled with my result!
I do still swell at the end of the day, and my body has been "spitting stitches" ewwwwww
It was worth every bit of pain... and really the pain wasn't that bad!
Thanks to everyone for all their support!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Fade2Pink
on 6/27/11 11:19 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
Wow!    Amazing, I am so pleased for you.  Congrats.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

lk1970
on 6/27/11 11:53 pm
Thanks honey!

Hugs,
Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

roxi's mom
on 6/28/11 12:49 am - TN
you have got to help me please.  i am scheduled for surgery july 23rd and i have so many questions still.  whats life like after surgery. how do you eat. do you have to live in the bathroom or what.  please help
lk1970
on 6/28/11 12:52 am
You should post this on the DS page.
My suggestion is to read this board and educate yourself! There's a ton of information here. Read the bites and vites thread daily as well and please check out www.dsfacts.com

roxi's mom
on 6/28/11 1:40 am - TN
duh  sorry to ask where but i cannot find the bites and vites thread. and thanks
i ahve been reading everything i can but i just like to hear from an individual who has been through it

melissa
lk1970
on 6/28/11 1:42 am

Ms_Swoosh
on 6/27/11 11:22 pm - Indian Trail, NC
You look awesome :) Congrats :)

Swoosh :)
I am a work in progress...perhaps never completed or perfected; but forever working to change for the better...
~Swoosh
   August 2012   New Dr.... New Start... Dr. David Voellinger        

lk1970
on 6/27/11 11:54 pm
Thank you!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 11:26 pm - TX
awesome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 290 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 762 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 254 views