Vanilla Chai Latte Protien - so freakin yummy

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 6/30/11 1:00 pm
 I get tired of the same 'ol things, and that goes for my protein drinks too.

I discovered that Davinci makes a sugar free syrup that is chia latte flavored. It has real tea extract, and is designed to be added to milk. This is the first time I've seen this flavor in sugar free. It was at the Costco Business store, but you don't have to have the business membership to go to that one, any membership can go there. I'm sure you can find it other places too, or on line.

I use vanilla protein powder for my drink, and use the Davincis syrup to flavor it like a vanilla chia latte. I also use some coconut milk blended in for the fats and creaminess. 

I had an iced one this morning, and am sipping a hot one now. Really good, if the vanilla protein is decent.

MajorMom
on 6/30/11 6:38 pm - VA
**Like**

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

ModestoK
on 7/1/11 4:41 am
Oh yeah!  Great minds think alike.
I've been doing this for a couple of months now.  SOOO good.  I usually make mine with 4 oz of half and half.
Yum.

Now I want a shaved ice machine so I can make my own DS friendly treats using the DV syrups.
Nom, nom, nom.
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 7/1/11 12:10 pm
I just found that stuff. I had been making chais, but from scratch. l don't have time to brew tea, then chill it usually. I'm so lazy, these are just my speed.

I've tried blending them in the vitamix, but I hate washing out the whole contraption just for one drink.
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views