PROTIEN COFFEE

SEXYBBW86
on 6/30/11 8:37 pm
ANY RECIEPS FOR PROTIEN COFFEE IT SOUNDS SO GOOD ANY IDEAS
MajorMom
on 6/30/11 8:47 pm - VA
Here's my version:

Brew a pot of coffee as usual (a Mr Coffee-like machine works well)

In a 20 oz blender bottle with wire ball, blend 4 to 6 oz of half and half and one scoop of IDS MultiPro vanilla-cinnamon protein powder. Shake a few times to blend and pour in to a huge mug.

Top off the mug with hot coffee and stir. You want to add hot liquid to cold protein liquid to keep the protein from clumping or cooking.

--gina

Other protein powders that work: Champion Nutrition Chocolate, Syntrax Nectar chocolate and vanilla

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

MarciRenee
on 6/30/11 9:50 pm - IA
I am going to offer you a couple of suggestion in interacting with this board...so that you get the most out of it in a positive way.

1.  Stop shouting.
2.  Spell check, grammar, and punctuation - it helps us figure out what you are trying to say/ask.
3.  Develop a thicker skin or become a little less sensitive.  In your last thread you got very defensive, accusatory, and a little pissy at some of the responses.  And no one was being mean, they were asking you questions to help you better.  If you read something you don't like, take what you DO need from it and move on.  Stop playing the victim.  Playing that game will only result in the alienating the people who CAN and are willing to help you when you need it.  This is a group of very different individuals and most of us are very strong personalities and are outspoken.
4.  Read this forum from back to front.  Go back at least a month and you will find that most of the questions you have have already been asked and answered.  This will also give you tons of ideas of what to eat, what you should be supplementing, etc.

Here's how I make my protein coffee: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4280141/Step-by-step-di rections-on-how-to-make-the-best-protein/
Marci       
butercup
on 7/1/11 4:09 am - Kennewick, WA
This is great advice. 

We want you here and we want to help you and we want you to be successful.   It sounds like you didn't get any real guide from your surgeon on what to do after your surgery.  I'm kinda scared for you really.  I know you'll do awesome if you follow the info on this board.  Then you can show off your 1 year pics and we'll tell you how amazing you did and look!

You'll get there.

Lisey
on 7/1/11 6:46 am - Milwaukee suburb, WI
I think this is very good advice and also a great starting point to implement exactly what she's saying.  Don't take it as a personal attack, she actually means well - for you, to help you, in the long run.

HW / SW / CW / GW      299 / 287160 / 140     Feb '09 / Mar '09 / Dec '13 /Aug '10          

Appendicitis/Bowel Obstruction Surgery 8/21/10
Beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma!  7/15/2011 - 1/26/2012 

Ran Half-Marathon 10/14/2012

First Pregnancy, Due 8/12/14                             I LOVE MY DS!!!

KarenFlorida
on 7/1/11 12:27 pm - Orlando, FL
I have been doing mine the same way as the link MarciRenee posted above. It is a delicious iced/cold protein coffee. Try it out! I'm going to try the one Gina posted, too. Mmmm. You can never have too many protein recipies. Try using the search box on the top right, and type in "protein coffee," or "vita lady" or "low carb recipes" to help you find stuff. Enjoy the coffee!
Karen
Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views