Denied!!!!!

Sexyvt123
on 7/7/11 7:21 am
I am so mad right now I can't even begin to go into details.  I called my insurance for an update and they told me it was denied because of no proof of exercise and diet.  14 days and you now decide this.  I sent all of that information and they claim to not have it?  I'm so mad right now that I need to go get some fresh air. 

FYI

Before I go I will tell you this... I just fax 143 pages of my pre op, post op, medical records **** everything under the moon to BCBS of IL because this is bull****  I just dint understand how some insurance make things easy and some make things hard.  I will fight this the end because I refuse to pay all this money when the month and be able to use my benefits that I'm paying for. 

StephOinAZ
on 7/7/11 7:42 am
I'm so sorry :(  I know this frustration WELL!  They don't make it easy do they.  I hope that they re-review everything and actually pay attention this time.  You have the right attitude...keep fighting!
Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:16 am
Thanks.  I had to fight them to get the damn crap band and now I have to fight them to get the DS.   I am sooo ready for them. 

Amy_Kleve
on 7/7/11 7:47 am - Adrian, MN
I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. Took BCBS of MN a full 14 days to be denied as well.

On the bright side... I filed for an appeal a few days later and only took 10 days to get an approval! I am hoping the same goes for you!!!  

Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

sandy_mt
on 7/7/11 8:07 am
 Girl, I totally feel for you!!  I swear insurance companies are instructed to deny the first time.  I was denied all the way through external review with a different surgeon AND with Walter Lindstrom handling my case.  Doesn't sound like your case will be that difficult to prove once they get their heads out of their azzes!!!!  

Praying for you!
Sandy
Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:17 am
I spoke with Gina at Dr Roslin office and she also said they were giving her the run arounds yesterday on the phone.  It seem like we have a fight on our hands

Janine P.
on 7/7/11 11:40 am - Long Island, NY
That is such bull****  I'm so sorry!

Janine   Me on Youtube 

J J the Jet Plane
on 7/7/11 3:06 pm
Im so sorry, get them to do the work and call them every day.
Remember to keep your cool and hopefully it will work out in your favor.  So have you already done these things and they don't accept or do you have to repeat?

I know I am adding salt here but they did approve me for surgery last week since you asked me earlier.

Keep you in my thoughts
JJ

Sexyvt123
on 7/8/11 7:20 am
Congrats on the approval.  Atleast one of us is winning.  Im not giving up and I will get approved if its the last thing I do.  Im much calm today then I was yesterday.  Right now my case isnt close and now back in review status. 

jlflbf
on 7/7/11 11:23 pm - Shore Area, NJ
so sorry they denied you...but hopefully after your appeal you will get approved.

Did they have that requirement when you summited all of your paper work?

Best,
Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views