FML seriously!!! TOTM wasnt due for another 19 days instead comes day b4 surgery

Twi light
on 7/11/11 12:55 am - NY
This is FREAKING RIDICULOUS! I read all the posts but i figured i was SO FAR away from my period due date that there was NO WAY it could happen. This blows.  It is going to be all awkward and i hate those tupid net underpants with huge pads.  Go away period...........GO AWAY!
Janine P.
on 7/11/11 1:18 am - Long Island, NY
Happened to me too.  Stress.  Stress brings it on.  I got mine early, it went away the day of surgery, then came back the day after surgery while I was in the hospital.  Seriously - bring your own pads or tampons.  The ones they have at Cornell are the ones from the 1970's when grandma used to clip the ends into that garter thingy.  No sticky glue to make them stay in your undies.  Bring your own, girlie girl.

Janine   Me on Youtube 

Twi light
on 7/11/11 1:42 am - NY
On July 11, 2011 at 8:18 AM Pacific Time, Janine P. wrote:
Happened to me too.  Stress.  Stress brings it on.  I got mine early, it went away the day of surgery, then came back the day after surgery while I was in the hospital.  Seriously - bring your own pads or tampons.  The ones they have at Cornell are the ones from the 1970's when grandma used to clip the ends into that garter thingy.  No sticky glue to make them stay in your undies.  Bring your own, girlie girl.
    I had question for you, when did you have to arrive for your surgery? I still don't know my surgery time with pomp, I might have to go alone if it's too early in am, I suspect it probably is .... 
Janine P.
on 7/11/11 6:25 am - Long Island, NY
I was his second surgery so I didn't have to be there until 10:30.  I was a half hour late and it made no difference.  They didn't take me into surgery until 12:30. 

Janine   Me on Youtube 

Sher Bear Mama
on 7/11/11 1:18 am
I was wondering what the surgeon would do if we got our periods before surgery.  I'd been thinking about this a lot since I'm fairly irregular with the PCOD.  Do you know if it'll be a problem (for anyone but you I mean)?  So sorry you've got to go through this!

Sheri
Sher--the bear mama

P. Poster
on 7/11/11 2:31 am
It's no big deal for them or the nurses, happens ALL THE TIME.  They will just put a towel under you during surgery and change it/clean you up as needed.  No worries, it's par for the course.
Twi light
on 7/11/11 1:36 am - NY
Well the whole thing can nit possibly be more awkward then post partum bleeding while getting gallbladder taken out and being in hospital fir five days .... Past three hospital stays I have had bleeding, baby 1, gallbladder right after baby. 1 and then baby 2. Silly vagina, we are not having a baby !!!!!!! 
scorpiolady1027
on 7/11/11 3:13 am - MI

I totally understand. My cycle came the day b4  too. I wasn't  that bad I had a 4 day hospital stay . By the time I was released it was over. You'll be fine.   

HW=389 jan. 2010/SW=350/CW=279/GW=160

Naked_Lizard
on 7/11/11 6:03 am - West Haven, UT
I cant believe how many of us this has happened too. It was normal time for me, but I think it has lots to do with stress.
Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 358 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 134 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1050 views