I owe everyone of you an apology.

on 7/10/11 1:02 pm - Panama City, FL

Hello All!

I had my DS surgery over 2 years ago.  When I was researching my surgery and going through the process, this message board was such a comfort and wealth of information. I vowed to myself that after surgery I would continue to post to "pay it forward." Well.... after losing all that weight and having so much more energy, I find I don't want to be on the computer as much as I used to and I haven't logged on in wayyy too long. Just wanted to let you know that I am making a goal to get on the message board at least once a week. Thank you to all for all the encouragement and advice!  If I can help with any information about my surgery, please let me know. The duodenal switch is such a lifesaving surgery! It has given me my life back!

Yours in health,
Cita :)

Heightest weight 324/Current Weight 160
"I think I can. I think I can." -Little Engine that Could

J G.
on 7/10/11 3:25 pm
Cita,  hello to a fellow Floridian!  No apology needed.  We all get busy with life. Nice to have you back on the board!

-Jenny
scoob
on 7/10/11 9:23 pm - Somerset, KY
Welcome back!! Sounds like you're doing wonderfully. That's what it's all about!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Generic User_Name
on 7/10/11 9:33 pm
Glad you are back on the board.

Naked_Lizard
on 7/10/11 11:58 pm - West Haven, UT
Welcome back and no worries you shouldnt apologize for living life, that is what the DS is for, giving you back your life. I just hope you have had some fun times along the way.
Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

dtabor5
on 7/11/11 7:57 am
Cita, Hey, I was down your way 2 weeks ago for vacation... I am in LOVE with PCB... we are moving there in about a year or so... or atleast Pensacola or PCB.. I understand about not loggingon, I a always busy now and the only time i really get online is at night... glad everything is going well and will see ya around!!!

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 359 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 134 views
How can I gain weight?