At goal, considering PS?

Crazeru
on 6/5/13 8:35 am

Dr Sauceda from Monterrey, Mexico, will be in Orlando on June 28th & 29th, and is available for consults if you are ready to get rid of that extra loose skin.  We have a group here on OH  for Dr Sauceda Patients.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/   You can click on the Event tab on the right hand side to find out more info on the group page.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line to get to the group page.

I do not work for Dr Sauceda, but I am a very happy patient of his...  

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

MajorMom
on 6/5/13 9:46 am - VA

I've been around these boards for several years and I've always heard good things about him.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

JazzyOne9254
on 6/5/13 11:03 am

I would benefit greatly from his expertise, as most of my loose skin and adhescient fat deposits are on my lower body, specifically my thghs.

I've finally got my nutrition stable enough where I can start the process, but I have to go local.

I've thought about having fundraisers to get to Dr. Sauceda, but most people don't consider that kind of surgery necessary. 

My loose skin has set me up for several bouts of cellulitis (which I *never* got when I was SMO...go figure!), and a LB skin cleansing ritual from Hades!

"The Girls" are completely gone, and if I flapped my arms hard enough, I believe I could fly with no problem!

Also got a bit of "pancake syndrome" going on in the caboose.

BUT...I no longer have high blood pressure.  I no longer have to use the dreaded CPAP to sleep.  Though I still need knee replacements, rehab from the surgery will be a lot easier with 245 pounds gone!

The one thing that gets me...I'm now considered a senior citizen at 55..but I feel like I just hit 30 with the weight gone!

Not fair!!!  We seniors have to maintain some sense of decorum, but I could seriously fall into some college-type behavior (HINT:  Playboy's party school of 1976), as young as I feel!

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

* Gail R *
on 6/5/13 2:13 pm - SF Bay Area, CA

Thanks Chris! I'm still trying to get my mind adjusted to the idea of more surgery. My first ever was the DS. I also am struggling to lose the 20 pounds I gained when I thought the DS was fool proof. Silly me. I really am considering getting rid of my spare tire and lifting my face so that when I look in the mirror, I don't see that "old stranger" looking back at me. LOL  Thanks for your support. I'm down five pounds since I last saw you, I'm on my way!

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

J G.
on 6/5/13 4:21 pm

5 lbs!!!    That's great, Gail!  What are you doing?

Crazeru
on 6/5/13 4:27 pm

@Gina - I've been on his group since June of 2010.  I've also been into his OR 3 times.  He really is amazing.  Orlando isn't too far if you are on the east coast!

@ Jazzy - I was 58 when I went in for my LBL, BL, arms, and medial thigh lift.  4 days laters I had a full neck & face lift including upper and lower lids.  I went back this Jan for an upper body lift.  Dr S is really amazing.  Mrs Dr S uses an epidural and twilight sedation so his surgeries can go 12+ hrs w/o problems.  His specialty is WL patients.  

@Gail - Congrats on your 5lbs.  I'd put on 12lbs when I quit dancing and went through a breakup.  I could only take off 4, but the rest came off after PS last Jan.  Now, I'm really working to keep the scale between 140-143 and not let it creep up.  Dr S promises not to make you look scary (face work).  I look natural and not 61!

We do have a FB closed group - BodyBySauceda  -- but folks still post over here in our group.

I'll be in Orlando from the 26th until the 9th.  Haven't been before and wanted to enjoy the area - have a 5 day hopper pass.  The consults will be in a house that I rented in the Crescent Lakes Subdivision in Kissimmee.  Dr S will be there on Fri & Sat.  We're having a dinner on Sat night - BBQ/Cuban/Italian... or something like that.  Also, having a pool party on Sun.  Lots of post ops and pre-ops.  I want to drive up and meet Renee if I get a chance and me that close.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

rugratmama
on 6/5/13 10:26 pm, edited 6/5/13 10:27 pm - Charlotte, NC

I'm so ready to have my excess skin removed. I want to be able to wear swimsuits and shorts without shame! I mean I've lost 115 lbs. and I want to show off my new bod. I'll be looking into Dr. Sauceda.

Crazeru
on 6/6/13 1:42 am

You know how losing the weight made you feel wonderful.  Add PS to the mix and you actually feel normal.  It pushed my self-esteem and self-image way through the roof.  

Chris
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

PattyL
on 6/6/13 3:18 am

You'll never know how bad I want plastics.  It is so hard to live in a hot climate like Vegas and not be able to wear anything sleeveless...ever.  I would so love to get all of it done but financially, not in the cards for me.  Unless I win the lottery or something!

beemerbeeper
on 6/8/13 1:43 am - AL

Chris,

This might be doable for me.  My children freak the hell out every time I say Mexico and I would like to have someone with me when I am there.  I worry about the language barrier.

Can you help at all with accommodations for Orlando?  Would I need to stay two nights?  Do you know the best place to by DW hopper tickets?

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 75 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 640 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 232 views