Will Obamacare Affect My Ability to Get Surgery?

Kerry J.
on 9/21/13 10:11 am - Santa Clara, UT

I sure don't know what the effect is going to be for you; I  nor my insurance agents can't even figure out what it is going to do to me or my company.

The thing I look at is who wants out and has received exemptions; namely our elected leaders who are forcing us to live under it's rules, while they give themselves a pass. Next are all the big business and labor Unions that support the current administration; they're all getting out or getting exemptions. 

I can't imagine that any of this means it's going to be good for the rest of us.

Rockne
on 9/22/13 5:00 am - South Orange County, CA

Well said, Kerry.

It is and will be an UNMITIGATED DISASTER that too few are just waking up to. Karl Marx would be especially proud.

Hope this finds you well.

Rock

Kerry J.
on 9/22/13 8:41 am - Santa Clara, UT

Doin great Rock; how about yourself?

I'm afraid you're right about Obamacare; but no one in government gives a damn about regular people, they're just looking out for themselves. It's disgusting and surreal that so many Americans can't see it.

Rockne
on 9/23/13 6:47 am - South Orange County, CA

I'm doing very well thank you, Kerry. Zoot suits are getting a little too snug for my comfort. Put on a good 25 lbs. which doesn't make me too happy, but I suspect it's intestinal adaptation more than pushing any carb limits. I really don't crave them.

Still driving that Helo much? Great view from the office as we often say doing any kind of flying. laugh

Refreshing to catch your post here as I'm not here all that often these days.

Rockne

Kerry J.
on 9/23/13 10:51 am - Santa Clara, UT

I hear ya Rock about the poundage; I have to stay on it too or I'll gain in a hurry. 

Not doing much flying these days; what I do it in a B36TC Bonanza; sold the Helo as well as the twin. For me, flying is more a function of the work we have and our work has been close to home, so there's no pressing need to fly. Used to be fun to fly, but nowadays it's so expensive it prohibitive unless there's a real good reason.

Rockne
on 9/30/13 2:23 am, edited 9/30/13 2:24 am - South Orange County, CA

Thank you, Kerry, and I hear you on the expense and I second that as an understatement! I like your choice in the older Bonanza. Good to know you’re generally doing well in this challenged Econ environment.

Keep checking your six,

Rock

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 248 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 733 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views