Garcinia Cambogia

Sunshine16
on 4/13/14 8:46 pm

Hey guys,

I had lunch with one of my DS angels, and for a long time she has been struggling with her appetite, and needing to lose weight.  She has been taking the product Garinia Cambogia for three days and has had happy results. It gives her plenty of energy, certainly curves her appetite, and is endorsed by doctor OZ.  My situation is as long as I drink my protein, or eat a protein snack my appetite is curved, however the weight loss has been minimum to none.  My question is has anyone tried this product, is it safe, and have you had any weight loss result?  The main question is have you had any weight loss result? 

http://health.com-kb4.net/diet/tips-us/

Sincerely

Shine

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Valerie G.
on 4/14/14 3:29 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

IMO- it's another fad, and I'm sure Dr.Oz got paid to endorse it. 

Remember the ever famous Metabolife?  It was supposed to be revolutionary and all it was for me was highly addictive.  Diet pills are something I"ll never go back to.  Also, you're far enough out that the pounds don't just drop off anymore.  In order to lose weight now, it's going to take some work.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Sunshine16
on 4/16/14 5:33 am

I did a little reading a lot of people are saying yes, it curves your appetite but NO weight loss....crazy. 

Thanks!

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 117 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 661 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views