Lol gasses

on 8/18/16 5:29 pm

hello guys,

i have a serious question that is of great concern to me....... Those

of you living with your spouse or bf, gf how do you avoid passing gas at night especially in your sleep

i am so scared of staying the night with my bf

thanks,

VSG TO DS REVISION 

MajorMom
on 8/19/16 2:05 am - VA

I use a very strong probiotic. My surgeon prescribes it for me. It's called VSL#3 DS and is a powder. I use 1/2 teaspoon in the morning and a 1/2 teaspoon in the afternoon. Cleared up my gas for the most part. I still try to maintain a low carb diet and that helps too.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/16 4:31 pm

I tried Devrom recently and it seemed to work pretty well after a few days. I also bought a few pairs of "Shreddies" charcoal filtered underpants which filter out any gas. I use them if I'm taking a flight or have a particularly bad gas day. They're expensive but they get rid of the issue.

Eventually, anyone that is around you will ultimately have to accept you despite some of these negatives.

Valerie G.
on 8/21/16 5:14 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

My gas is dependent on what I eat, for the most part. It takes a couple of years before you identify all your triggers though.  Hopefully he'll sleep through it.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

south2north
on 8/23/16 6:21 pm
DS on 11/19/14

I recently was dealing with the gas, but wasn't eating anything different.  Finally one day as I was driving in my car it hit me...I had been chewing Equal sugar free gum, I gave it up for two days and instant relief from both the gas and bloating! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 278 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 752 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 251 views