Looking for a DS surgeon in Mexico

GayleL
on 4/26/17 10:07 am

Hello... I am new to this site. I am looking for the best available DS surgeon in Mexico as I cannot afford the prices in the US. Two names have surfaced and I would love some input. There is Dr. Jose Castanada in Guadalajara and Dr. Antonio Esquerra at Mexicali Bariatric Center in Mexicali. MBC charges $10k where Dr. Castnanada in GDL is $8500. Mexicali is only an hour away from my home in Yuma, AZ so considering travel costs to GDL, the surgeries are a financial wa**** boils down to the best surgeon. Any suggestions? Perhaps there is a surgeion whom I have not considered.

Valerie G.
on 4/26/17 1:48 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Dr. Esquerra is the only DS surgeon I would recommend. He was trained by one of the best and has glowing reviews from patients.

I've not heard of Castandada at all as a DS surgeon. Be careful with discounted surgeons in MX. You have no recourse if something goes wrong. Don't let your wallet lead this decision.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

GayleL
on 4/26/17 4:44 pm

Thank you Valerie. I was signed up with Dr. Unsung a while back but got cold feet when he took that prestigious governmental position and I was left without, whom I considered, to be the best DS surgeon in Mexico. I feel now that Dr. Esquerra has proven himself to be a wonderful replacement. What I needed was confirmation from actual patients.

Like you say... the wallet has nothing to do with this decision. :)

Thanks Again...

PattyL
on 4/26/17 3:00 pm

Esquerra. ONLY Esquerra. I would go to him and Alma Mater Hospital is also great.

Now I have a question for you. Can you recommend a good dentist in Algodones? Thanks!

GayleL
on 4/26/17 4:39 pm

PattyL... I put out some feelers to my friends in Yuma for a good dentist. I have had the occasion to use one so have no personal reference. I will get back to you when I hear something. Thanks again for your advice.

GG

PattyL
on 4/26/17 10:33 pm

Thanks! I thought everyone in Yuma would head south for dental!

GayleL
on 4/27/17 7:46 am

PattL.... here is the response I got from my friend Jane. She had almost her entire mouth rebuilt.

"I used Circle Dental. He is fantastic. Did my whole mouth reconstruction in one day with one three month follow up. Best dentist I ever went to. Google Algodones Circle Dental."

PattyL
on 4/27/17 2:19 pm

Thank you!!!!

PattyL
on 4/27/17 3:37 pm

If your friend has any way of getting in touch with him, he needs to know his website has been hacked and it is full of malware and viruses.

So don't look this guy up. BAD website!

larra
on 4/26/17 3:40 pm - bay area, CA

The feedback on Dr. Esquerra and the hospital has been consistently very positive.

Larra

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 363 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views