Cost of revision from sleeve to DS with Dr. Esquerra?

Steps78
on 10/6/17 5:14 pm

Has anyone here recently had a revision from sleeve to DS with Mexican doctor Esquerra? Would you mind sharing the cost with me? I would have to pay all out of pocket.

Thanks!

hollykim
on 10/8/17 2:25 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 7, 2017 at 12:14 AM Pacific Time, Steps78 wrote:

Has anyone here recently had a revision from sleeve to DS with Mexican doctor Esquerra? Would you mind sharing the cost with me? I would have to pay all out of pocket.

Thanks!

I paid $9,000 for converting from vsg to Ds about 3 years ago.

airbender
on 10/8/17 4:11 pm
On October 8, 2017 at 9:25 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:

Thanks!

oh I think something happened here....

If you have a specific question for me, PM me or I will not see it, as I don't check responses on the forums and don't have anything forwarded to my email.

hollykim
on 10/9/17 6:33 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 8, 2017 at 11:11 PM Pacific Time, airbender wrote:
On October 8, 2017 at 9:25 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:

Thanks!

oh I think something happened here....

what do you mean?

Steps78
on 10/9/17 7:27 am

Thank you for sharing Holly. I received the same quote from a few others so that seems to be ballpark. ?

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

MarinaGirl
on 10/9/17 8:03 pm

Have you contacted Dr Esquerra yet for a quote? Looks like you've posted this question on multiple sites so at this point the most accurate estimate for your situation will come from MBC.

Steps78
on 10/10/17 10:12 am

Yes I have. I've posted on one other site after this one when directed by a member here since there are many more self pay DS'rs on that site it appears. It's so appreciated when others want to help.

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

PWS
on 10/11/17 12:35 pm
DS on 12/14/17

I would visit there site http://www.mexicalibariatric.com and select contact or email Nina Eguia directly at [email protected] and ask them directly. Nina will respond quickly if not the same day within 24 hours. I have surgery schedule for a Duodenal Switch on 12/14/2017.

Steps78
on 10/14/17 9:59 pm

Hello yes Nina has got back to me and they seem very efficient and transparent in their fees and services.

Good of luck to you and a quick recovery from surgery! I bet you are excited to have everything in order and a date chosen. :-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 297 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 769 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 255 views