DS in Mexico?

StacyAnn07
on 5/30/18 12:59 pm - Del City, OK

Hello everyone! I was quite active on here a few years ago but surgery never ended up happening for me. Today I am in a position where I can finance my surgery! I have wanted the DS for several years but I was willing to finance the sleeve and then maybe do a revision at a later time. Upon my research of the sleeve, I found there are surgeons doing the DS in Mexico too! Has anyone ever went there for theirs? Could anyone point me in the direction of a vetted surgeon? I would appreciate any help!

Thanks so much,

Stacy

larra
on 5/30/18 4:28 pm - bay area, CA

Dr. Esquerra is the only DS surgeon in Mexico that most people here would recommend. More info for you in a pm, so look out for it.

Larra

hollykim
on 5/30/18 5:40 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 30, 2018 at 7:59 PM Pacific Time, StacyAnn07 wrote:

Hello everyone! I was quite active on here a few years ago but surgery never ended up happening for me. Today I am in a position where I can finance my surgery! I have wanted the DS for several years but I was willing to finance the sleeve and then maybe do a revision at a later time. Upon my research of the sleeve, I found there are surgeons doing the DS in Mexico too! Has anyone ever went there for theirs? Could anyone point me in the direction of a vetted surgeon? I would appreciate any help!

Thanks so much,

Stacy

I wold recommend anyone st Mexicali Bariatrics. Dr Esquerra is there. They are the only folks I would recommebd for a DS in MX. I had mine there with Dr. Ungson who is no longer there.

StacyAnn07
on 5/31/18 9:45 am - Del City, OK

Thank you both!!

PattyL
on 5/31/18 10:57 am

Esquerra! Only good option and he is very good! He practices with Wilhelmy.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 258 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 738 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 246 views