Angiebaby73’s Posts

Angiebaby73
on 4/27/18 1:36 am
Topic: RE: RNY to DS needed asap with self-pay.

I live in Fort Worth, TX. Thanks for the info.

Angiebaby73
on 3/15/18 10:53 pm

Thanks. I don't know why this has to be so hard and so damn expensive.

Angiebaby73
on 3/15/18 10:29 pm

So does anyone know a Dr in Mexico that actually does a real rny to ds revision. MBC told me Dr. Esquerra does not do that revision. The other hospital in Mexico want to talk me into another type of revision for my rny, I know why I want and need.

Angiebaby73
on 2/23/18 8:24 pm
Topic: RE: Insurance Exclusion, is it worth the fight?

Thanks so much for replying and the suggestions.

Angiebaby73
on 2/22/18 10:38 pm
Topic: RE: Insurance Exclusion, is it worth the fight?

That' the same insurance my job has and the same exclusion. Can u tell me what clinic/doctor you used? I live in Fort Worth, TX also.

Angiebaby73
on 2/22/18 10:18 pm
Topic: RE: Duodenal switch VS Gastric bypass

I' in the same boat as you then. I had gb over 12 years ago. Now I was ds, but didn't know I have to have gb reversed first, then get sleeve to get ds. Wow thanks for info. Would u mind sharing what insurance u have or think I should look into to get revision surgery.

Angiebaby73
on 2/22/18 9:46 pm

I' in the same boat as you then. I had gb over 12 years ago. Now I was ds, but didn't know I have to have gb reversed first, then get sleeve to get ds. Wow thanks for info. Would u mind sharing what insurance u have or think I should look into to get revision surgery.

Angiebaby73
on 2/22/18 9:37 pm

I had gb over 12 years ago, I have gained a most of my weight back over the past couple of years. I am looking into getting the ds now. I had a friend who had ds the same time I had bp and she is still skinny and we eat about the same amount. If I had known about ds back then I would have gotten it. My mother had open gb a couple of years before me and she had a problem with iron off and on since surgery, but no big deal I would either give her iron shots once a month for a couple months (10 years ago) or take her to get about 3 iron infusions (1 per week) 2 years ago, in between she would take over the counter iron pills.

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 41 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 41 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 618 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 227 views