GLBT WLS Group for Huntsville, Alabama and Surrounding Areas

StooksLady
on 5/31/04 2:58 am - Huntsville, AL
GLBT WLS Group for Huntsville, Alabama and Surrounding Areas Everyone, Just a reminder! Regarding the Rainbows of Hope Weight Loss Surgery Support group's next meeting... it will be June 1st at 7 p.m., MCC Huntsville, 3015 Sparkman Drive. :: Rainbows of Hope is for anyone, but most especially for those in the Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Trandgender community (and their partners), who have had, are planning to have, or are thinking about having weight loss surgery/bariatric surgery. We've had such wonderful meetings thus far, that I look forward to them each month. I encourage any of you considering this type surgery to come take part. I especially encourage any of you that have had the surgery, to come by and give support as well as get it. Share your experiences with those who have not had the procedure. Help us be more informed on what to expect. After all, it's all about support, right? That's Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at 7 p.m., at the Metropolitan Community Church of Huntsville. For directions,just call the church office, Tuesday-Friday, 12 noon - meeting time; (256) 489-3714. Hope to see you there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Help! need some experience
catmray · 0 replies · 391 views
New to Board, Homeschooling Mom
S. M. · 0 replies · 370 views
literature review question!
alanwood12 · 2 replies · 585 views