OK where is everyone???

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/04 9:23 pm - haverhill, MA
I am a full time college student ( I also am a part time music teacher and a choir director). Just thought I would try to wake this board up a bit. Since WLS I find that I have enough energy to go out and do this college thing full time now. I am walking all over the place! Never could have done it without losing all this weight. Life is good.
Diane M.
on 3/5/05 6:51 am - Hazard, KY
Hi Kimberly! I just found this board. I visit the teachers board from time to time but, it's not very active. I spend most of my time on the singles forum board. I like it. I've been teaching for 27 years and I love it. I have taught 1-8 and remedial reading. Currently I teach 1st. I play with the kids and have been known to crawl through the tunnels, slide, and swing with them. At least until the other teachers come out. I tell the kids I have to sit on the bench and act like a grownup. They think that we have a secret form the other teachers. The truth is the 20 and 30 somethings don't know or are not willing to play like this 49 year old teacher. Kimberly never be afraid to have fun with the students as long as they know that there is a time to play and a time to be serious. And be careful you know when those times are too. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Help! need some experience
catmray · 0 replies · 392 views
New to Board, Homeschooling Mom
S. M. · 0 replies · 371 views
literature review question!
alanwood12 · 2 replies · 586 views