Conquered my regain

mi75
on 4/18/18 6:59 am
VSG on 06/01/14

I finally got my act together after a health scare, went full on Keto and have lost all of my regain. Now i'm on a mission to lose another 25 and get to my overall goal which will include cosmetic surgery at the end.

It CAN be done and you can get ahold of your regain. For me, the magic bullet was a pretty big health scare. Until you are ready, nobody can do it for you.

mommy2jude
on 5/6/18 5:09 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 12/08/15

Awesome! Glad to hear you were able to conquer the beast, and hope you are doing better now :-)

I can do this...I know I can. It's just going to take time & patience.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

tman0730
on 5/28/18 10:07 am

Hi!

Glad to hear you conquered your regain. I appreciate your encouragement. That is my hope, which is what brings me to the forum. Thank you for the inspiration. Do you mind if I ask how much you were able to lose with the Keto diet and how long it took? I had the VSG and lost 85 pounds of which I have gained just about all of it back.

No truer words were said than "Until you are ready, nobody can do it for you". Did you purchase a book for the Keto or follow a plan on line.

Trigna
on 7/30/18 10:45 am
RNY on 11/29/13 with

Congrats!! That's so inspiring to hear!

Lisa

danmarc
on 10/29/18 12:50 am

I agree that if we go for it, we can do it. The goal is near for those who travel through it. In weight loss, we must persevere and make sure that we are focus in achieving our goals.

Tri_harder
on 8/26/20 10:13 am

I am so happy that you were able to complete your weight loss journey. Hopefully someday I will join you at goal. Congratulations, Tri

free4ever
on 8/28/20 7:53 pm - Elizabeth City, NC

Congrats ! I am interested in knowing how your doing with the weight loss? Have you been able to maintain your regain loss without surgery? Also, what did you do to lose the weight regain? If you don't mind me asking?

Kellie

Most Active