soo..

RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/6/08 1:50 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
did everyone move and not leave me the forwarding address where the hell is everyone ..
Julie H.
on 8/6/08 2:19 am - Marysville, OH
Hi! Today is my first day back at work... I just got a chance to hop on here. Not much going on in the Haynes house this week. Greg Jr started Freshmen Football last week. Katie will be a sophmore... so we went school clothes shopping with my Mom last week. Greg Sr. - still waiting on his approval for his gastric bypass from the insurance company. Its only been turned in for a week now. So I told him not to worry. Hope all is well with everyone... Love and Hugs Julie
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/6/08 3:13 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
Thanks Julie for the updates... tell Greg Sr.. I'm rooting for him sooo.. how's the new plastics.. you feelin all skinny and **** you need to post some pics of your new self hugsss
Sparky
on 8/6/08 3:05 am - Reno, NV
I'm recovering from a major dump. I decided in my infinite wisdom that I could handle a large Mc Donalds milk shake. OMG!!! It hurt so bad! I had to pull over nad let Deb drive the rest of the way home. I got home and passed out thank god! I'm still feelin the effects today! Freakin McDonalds! My wife didn't even try to save me from myself!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 8/6/08 3:12 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY
awweee you pooor man.. the other nite I went for my evening hike.. and did well and then I drove the the dairy queen and hate a chocolate soft serve ice cream cone I said small.. but it looked pretty dang big.. but I ate it all with no problems I don't think hiking is healthy for me..
Sparky
on 8/6/08 6:44 am - Reno, NV
Yeah Deb and I need to do much more hiking than we have been. We used to be addicted to it. Now we get a star bucks and let the Dog's do all the running. Oh well
Chris N.
on 8/6/08 9:08 pm
That isn't considered hiking? Well heck....then I guess putting the exercise video in the DVD player and watching isn't considered exercise either. Great.
Sparky
on 8/6/08 9:29 pm - Reno, NV
It all depends on if ya use the drive through when getting your starbucks Oh watchin the Richard Simons video is totally a workout for me! That hot little curly haired stud just gets me goin! Kepp watchin sweety! It's bound to help! Sparky
pattyg
on 8/6/08 9:40 am - Springfield, IL
Working my ass off it seems like... I need a nap Wann *** do some spooning with me? (since kellee took a permanent vacation it seems like.) How are you doing momma???
liz A.
on 8/6/08 12:45 pm
youre just a tease anyway. I guess I was feeling frustrated. theres a lot of couple talk here, and while I'm happy for the couples on here, and the baby making, etc I started to feel poorly about not being a part of a couple or not being at that place in my life. so rather than damper someone elses joy, I decided to take a break from the boards. I lurk when I can, but I've also been trying to keep busy & work is just a pain in my ass, so I cannot get online really anymore during the workday. thinking of you all though xoxoxo
Most Active