The Wedding Schlong!!!

Brad Ford
on 8/31/08 10:34 pm, edited 9/2/08 10:55 am - Central, CT

Don't tell my priest or I am going to  have to do an enormous amount of penance.   I am not kidding  when I tell you we ended up staring  at a giant schlong shadow for the entire ceremony.   It was so obvious, I thought someone was pranking us.  

Our wedding was a catholic wedding where teacher and I ended up kneeling in front of the alter  (lots of fun for  a guy with a bad knee).  As I look up, I realized  one of the windows is  casting a shadow.of the candle (complete with that metal cap thingy) across the alter directly in front of us.  

When teacher  noticed  it, she said glanced over at me and noticed my smirk.  It just proved we are the perfect pair.

The honeymoon to Maui  went  well  (except American Airlines blows) and  we had a great time.

Proud Military Mom
on 9/1/08 6:33 am - Reno, NV
Pictures??????????????

If you can't stand behind the troops... stand in front of them... PLEASE!

AnnS
on 9/2/08 9:42 am - Smyrna, GA
OMG that is sooooooooooo funny......I grew up Catholic and we are innocent as we look, right????

CONGRATULATIONS......now.............where the heck are the pics????? HELLO!!!!!

preview image

Steve G
on 9/2/08 1:46 pm - CA
I thought this was gonna pertain to the wedding night "festivities" . Anyhow congratulations.
Most Active