Inquiring minds want to know

dapalap
on 10/28/08 11:24 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
.what the hell EITHER of these mean.....

I feel missing you like I knowing you very close from 1000 years 

Like to be with u in the ocean to row your wave to be fly

Anyone? Anyone? I'm stumped, so take a stab at it, might be fun!!!  I guess the moral of the story is; guys, if you are trying to hit on a lady, do it in such a way she knows what you mean OR guys, if you are trying to insult a lady, do it in such a way she knows what you mean. Most importantly, row your wave to be fly

Steve G
on 10/28/08 11:47 am - CA
Proud Military Mom
on 10/28/08 12:15 pm - Reno, NV
Is this one of those russian mail order things?

Love you long time for 5 dollar...

If you can't stand behind the troops... stand in front of them... PLEASE!

Li Li
on 10/28/08 12:51 pm - Lebanon, IL
This is from a guy who contacted me on singleparentsmeet.com - my latest attempt at dating -

WOW you look AMAZING!!! GOD the naughty things I would love to do to you!! Do you have yahoo mesenger?
Proud Military Mom
on 10/28/08 10:50 pm - Reno, NV
Lisa I certainly hope you have given this obvious romantic your number!!!!!!!!!! :)

I joined Parents without partners when I got divorced.. had lots of fun too...

Debby

If you can't stand behind the troops... stand in front of them... PLEASE!

dapalap
on 10/29/08 12:17 pm - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
The thought of that site gives me chills. The first thing that comes to mind is predator. Men will literally prey on women to get to their children(and not for GOOD reasons)....just a reality and I see it for a fact on a daily basis. I also see men preying on women who are single because, in the mind of said man, a single mom is desperate and dying to have someone "help out". I think it's a stigma that society has put onto the single mom. It is a relatively new phenomenon that is slowly but surely becoming the norm rather than the exception to the rule. There is still the old school of thought that women cant do it on their own. Idiots that believe this are just dying to get into that woman's life. AND, I hate to say it, but there are those women, the single moms, who exemplify that persona, and keep that train of thought alive. Just be careful. This guy sounds like a total A-HOLE and probably thinks his line was so charming and swept you off of your feet because after-all, you are a single mom and are desperate to have sex again!!! Ughhhhhhhggg
Steve G
on 10/28/08 1:44 pm - CA
50 dolla make you holla!
AnnS
on 10/28/08 9:11 pm - Smyrna, GA
omg you made me fricking laugh so hard......wtf????

preview image

RHONDA FROM KY
on 10/29/08 12:56 am - ALEXANDRIA, KY

I'm not certain.. but I want to marry the guy who wants to row me a wave..  to fly..

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

Greg H.
on 10/30/08 2:43 am - Marysville, OH
UMMMMMM..... ........ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII got nothin.
Most Active