Hate Election Season

Brad Ford
on 11/2/08 5:45 am - Central, CT
Two more days and the freaking elections are over.  WIthout getting into party affiliation, I cannot take any more stupid ads.   If half of what is in the ads are true, all our elected (or potentially elected officiasl) are potential UNSUBS on Criminal Minds.  

STOP THE DUMB ADS.
dapalap
on 11/2/08 6:33 am - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
I am sooooo with you on that subject!!!
AnnS
on 11/2/08 11:02 am - Smyrna, GA
hijack.....you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful....have i told you that today? love the new pic!

preview image

dapalap
on 11/2/08 12:03 pm, edited 11/2/08 12:04 pm - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
Hey little Momma, how are you feeling? Are you sick and tired of being preggers yet? The constant peeing, the inablity to get comfortable at night, heartburn, back pain, etc., etc., pregnancy is a beautiful thing BUT man, it takes its toll on your body and in the end, you just want it over with (along with a beautiful baby to hold of course). I can't wait to see you in a few short weeks. Are you registered anywhere? What kinds of things do you need want for baby? Auntie Dawnie WONT come empty-handed to see baby, but I want it to be useful! Love and miss ya. I got your email about the update....whose going to update the board?????
AnnS
on 11/2/08 5:52 pm - Smyrna, GA
Do you want to update the board? I meant to ask you that? Once you hear from Jon? I would love you to pieces......let me know......and I am adding you to the list for Nate to call you once he has arrived in our hands too......if Nate cannot reach you he will leave a message and/or text message.....we will let you know somehow, someway.....

And yea, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.....for MANY reasons......to meet this little man that squirms around inside of me.....I will admit it, I loveeeeeeeeeeee the feeling but he needs to just come out so mommy can hold him and kiss him and love him....lol......also, the uneasiness at night ha**** a toll......I guess it is just preparing me for the rest of my life....lol....some of it is I have so much on my mind......I have tonsola to do at work and hoping I can knock a chunk of it out today.....I guess what I get done, I get done.....just a perfectionist here you know....and one huge thing I cannot wait for is to have Natie Poo here with me......while God has blessed me beyond measure with good health, etc. I have missed sharing this whole thing with Nate for the most part.....he has been so awesome and supportive but I just want him here.....we will get to spend 3 glorious months together as a family and I cannot wait for that.....and we are on the homestretch of his Navy tour so that just makes me smile......

I cannot wait to see you and to meet Paige.....that will be your gift to me!!!!! We are registered but I just want to see you....that is your gift to us!!!!

I love you sister.....I was going to call this last weekend but it ended up in a whirlwind of a weekend......I will try this weekend or later this week.....I go to bed so early these days thus the reason for me typing this response to you at 451 am ET.....yea dork here.....I am going to go jump in the shower and head to work I think.....

I love you!!!!

Annie and Baby Gill

preview image

dapalap
on 11/2/08 11:30 pm - Somewhere, Uzbekistan
OMG! Yes, I want to update the board, glad you got my not so suttle hint!!! LOL
Don't worry about calling. The beauty about true friendship is that you can go for months without talking and pick up like you never missed a day. I know you have a lot on your plate, so no worries! I do want that call/text from Nate when he arrives though!!
RHONDA FROM KY
on 11/2/08 11:36 pm - ALEXANDRIA, KY

how did you get to be so Babies Mommalicious.. dayum..

It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end.  ~Ursula K. LeGuin

AnnS
on 11/3/08 10:25 am - Smyrna, GA
oh you are on the list sunshine....no worry there!!!!!

preview image

Steve G
on 11/2/08 12:49 pm - CA

Hijack,,,,,Hi Annie! BTW: I agree Dawn's new pic looks great!

AnnS
on 11/2/08 5:43 pm - Smyrna, GA
Yea, she is a hawty......hey, I have a thought between you twooooooooooooo :)

preview image

Most Active