I need your help

kimberlyburnett5
on 9/26/05 8:15 am - Louisville, KY
How long is the window open? I started out at 260 three months out I found out I was preg. still lost while i was preg. but then gained 7lbs thruout. One week after he was born lost 30 lbs. so now i go back and forth 151 - 155 I cant seem to get any more off. And I really don't want it to come back. How can I loose the remaining 15-20lbs.?( I don't mean to sound stupid but I just dont know what else to do) I still feel like the big fat woman and in the mirror I still look like it (to me) except my chin I have one now instead of just a neck. Thanks for any advice and help you can give me. Also it seems like I stay hungry but dont feel hungry (my mind tells me I am but my stomach doesnt feel it)
Patricia Hagmaier
on 1/5/06 8:23 am - Wehonah, NJ
Kimberly, The first thing that came to my mind is to ask you if you are excerising? If you are not that could be your simple answer to just add some walking to your daily activities. Now that you have lost the majority of your weight, walking could be enjoyable and you have a beautiful baby you can take on walks with you. Pushing a stroller was always a great workout for me. I have not had surgery yet, so I am of no help other than this, but I pray you find your answers. I know what it feels like to be thin and still feel fat. I will probably struggle with that myself. God be with you and I pray you find your answers. Trish-in the process
Most Active
Recent Topics