Interest?

Angel T.
on 2/16/04 1:32 pm - Waycross, GA
Hello, so what is some of yall interest in Fantasy? Mine is tattoo's, fairy's and stuff like that. Or am I on the wrong brain wave here? lol... I good at that lately! Love to meet some poeple on here with the same interest.
Amber M.
on 2/25/04 12:38 am - mobile, AL
I am also interested in fairy's, but I also like dragons, unicorns,castles,ect. I guess I read too many fairytales when I was little.
rhymetyme
on 2/25/04 8:00 am - Six Lakes, MI
I collect Fernwood Hollow figurines. They are hard to find as they are not made anymore, but there was a whole set of them made. You can find them in out-of-the way places sometimes. I have 5 of them. They are little fairies in woodsy settings and they are adorable. If anyone ever hears of where I could find them, please let me know! I also like dragons and castles and stuff like that!!
TALON
on 9/26/04 1:04 am - LONDONDERRY, NH
I LOVE FAIRY'S I HAVE SOME THAT SOUND LIKE YOURS BUT I'M NOT SURE WHO THEY WHERE MADE BY, NO NAME ON THEM. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANYMORE AND THE STORE WHERE I GOT THEM DOESN'T CARRY THEM ANYMORE. DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM. THANKS DOREEN
rhymetyme
on 10/1/04 4:01 am - Six Lakes, MI
No, sorry Doreen, but I don't have any pictures of them. They have their maker's name very prominent on the bottom of each figurine. I found one in Kentucky when I went to visit my sister a couple of years ago, but I haven't found any more since then. I did find some on Ebay once, but they were miniatures, not the full sized figurines so I was kind of disappointed, but I still keep searching. If I ever take a picture of them I will email it to you. I don't know why I am so fascinated by fairies, but I just love them.
TALON
on 10/1/04 11:56 am - LONDONDERRY, NH
I FOUND TWO FERNWWOD FAIRY'S ON EBAY . I WON THE BID AND PURCHASED THEM BOTH. SQUEAKY CLEAN AND APRIL SHOWERS. AVEN'T RECEIVED THEM YET BUT THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY. THEY ARE NOT LIKE THE OTHER FAIRYS I'VE COLLECTED BUT THEY CUTE. DOREEN
rhymetyme
on 10/14/04 2:20 am - Six Lakes, MI
Oh, lucky you!! I had stopped looking on Ebay since I hadn't found any in so long. I guess it pays to keep looking!! Let me know when you get them-if you ever decide you don't want them, I'd buy them from you!!
newlifefor3
on 6/13/04 7:38 pm - Naples, FL
....I love it all!!!! Fairies....Witches....Gargoyles....Hobbits....Dragons....You name it and I find it all fasinating!!! I love anything that stretches the imagination and ideas........Janice
debra O.
on 5/14/05 1:01 pm - Gladwin, MI
angel I have a tattoo of Pegasus (messenger to the Gods) He is flying across the moon and through clouds. I also like wizzards, interested in mythology, Goddesses. Debra
Angel T.
on 5/15/05 6:53 pm - Waycross, GA
well i am glad to see that it i am the only one that likes stuff like this and then some of the dark side...or strange.......i love the farie's thing too.i just dont collect them....i bet yall have some very pretty ones....cause they sure are some of them......i found a book on them and u can actual turn the whole book over and one side is good faries and the other side is bad faires..it was very tripping and neat......fixing to get my new darkangel tatoo in a few days for my birthday on my right arm....which is wednesday the 18....big 35...and loving it day by day thanks to my new life........have to wait on my back and thigh piece till after plastic surgery..........i was told in recovery i would regret my tats by my main nurse.....cause of me loseing the weight.....i thought she was out of line..but anyway.......since i have lost weight they r shrunk and more brighter and look newer than all the years i have had them......but th back and thigh one would get messed up if i dont wait..i have a lot of skin to remove so i will wait...bummer been wanting them 4 a few years.....glad to see so many of yall like things like i do.........ttyl xoxox angel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Interest?
Angel T. · 10 replies · 405 views