help

angeldore
on 10/12/07 3:21 am
Help! I am hurting today!!! I am very achey & stiff. I am on vicodin, lycria & provigil, but they dont help when I am hurting this bad, so what do any of you do when you have a flare up? Can anyone help with suggestions? Thanx, Angelic

Grn4MyEyes
on 10/12/07 2:33 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 11/15/05 with

Angelic, I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly.  I myself luckily don't have major flare up's but I have in the past.  My saving grace is that I was put on a 72 hr pain patch of Fentynal.  I also take Lyrica, and am pretty much able to control my fare up's. I'm so sorry that you're hurting though.  The only other thing I might be able to suggest would be a heating pad possibly.  Best wishes and feel better soon. =)

Blessings and light,
Jenn~ 

Lap-RNY 11/15/05----329lbs

Goal weight ----135lbs
Current weight-- 130lbs 

*Laugh like noone is listening, dance like noone's watching and love like you've never been hurt.*

Shanana
on 10/14/07 9:50 am - Altavista, VA

Sent you a private mess. Hope you are feeling better. I hurt for you from reading that message. You are not alone. Bless you!

Shannon

The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

annrenee2
on 10/30/07 2:06 am - Knoxville, TN
heating pad, warm bath,walking yes I know its hard to do anything when we hurt..  the provigil I was told was like a cup of coffee maybe not even that good is it helping you and what does it do for you? I am in a flare and IC bladder flare,  I live in TN we had frost last night,  the weather is changeing and everytime it does I get a flare dang I seem to stay in a flare. grrrrrrrr. soft hugs, Annrenee

Most Active
Recent Topics