Pen pal.. who has experinced Mexicali, Mexico Vertical Sleeve Surgery

Alaskasnowflake
on 12/31/11 9:49 am - Juneau, AK

I would like to know yur experience . what it was like, how they treated you, did you go with someone, what it clean?? losts of questions.. help heard good things and very bad things..Thank you

tamsyc
on 2/21/12 10:41 am - Port Aransas, TX
Hi!

I just seen your post.  I had surgery DS in Mexicali almost a year ago at Hospital de la familia.  If you have any questions about it feel free to email me .

Tammy

Desari63
on 6/6/12 7:07 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Have you scheduled your surgery yet or are needing some help in finding a dr/hospital? I had my surgery on 02/29/12 in Juarez, Mexico and I would recommend it to anyone. The care there is wonderful, even with the language barrier. My surgeon, Dr. Rodriguez, was wonderful as was his staff at the hospital and everyone that assisted in my surgery. I had the gastric sleeve and have lost 54lbs in 3 1/2 months and it's not as hard as I thought it was going to be.

The hospital is beautiful and I was a safe as could be. They had a brand new mall across the street, a mexican restraurant next door..everything w/in walking distance to the hospital. My husband did a little exploring the next day but never ventured too far away.

If you need to know more information, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Good Luck!
Barbara

Barbara McKeown

Most Active