Let's get this thing going!

Danny Riggs
on 2/2/06 8:00 am - Houston, TX
OK, so I just found this group and here I am jumping in with both feet. Let's all start checking in with each other a little more often and being a good support group for each other, not only in our journeys with WLS but also in the HELL the we all live in our careers. I look forward to hearing from more of you and making some new friends.
jvolker
on 2/4/06 1:10 pm - Cornfields of Central Illinois, IL
Hey Danny...might as well give it up here. I've kept coming back time and time again but nothing, no posts, no conversations. Join us over at the "MENS" forum...great conversation, good questions, and lots of bull.
paramedic
on 2/5/06 5:41 pm - Coldbrook, Canada
Hi Danny in Tx; My I start by saying cool profile page, love the underwater diving scenes. My name is Laurie. I live in Nava Scotia Canada. EMTP fulltime. I agree we need to support us. Alot of the other sites seems to be fairly active. But people in the EHS system needs might be a bit different. Keep in touch. Hope your insurance comes through. Bye for now
Danny Riggs
on 3/2/06 6:39 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks, Laurie. I hope you keep checking back, things are starting to take off slowly but surely.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ok Looking for medic friends
Medicfem · 1 replies · 290 views
Where is everyone?
StillTammy · 0 replies · 450 views
krystle ????
armywife1469 · 0 replies · 388 views
Firemen's Week in OC, Maryland
KBS-TIA · 0 replies · 758 views